We’re a group of macOS and iOS administrators, serving the Greater Philadelphia region (including eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and South Jersey). Generally, we meet the third week of the month. Our meetings follow one of two formats:
- The even-numbered months take place at the Walnut Street Apple Store. Just walk to the back of the store, open the large door on the right, go up the stairs, and head to the conference room at the end of the hallway. You can also mention to an Apple employee that you’re attending the Mac Admins meeting.
- We discuss “What’s New” since we last met, and dive into a group discussion or a featured presentation (contact us if you’d like to present).
- Food and refreshments are provided, usually by a sponsor.
- The presentations are livestreamed via YouTube, and the link is posted here several minutes before the meetup starts.
- Chat is in the #philly channel in the MacAdmins Slack.
- The odd-numbered months are more open-ended. We’ll either meet at someone’s workplace (contact us if you’d like to host), or have a social gathering at a local restaurant.
All meetings are free to attend and open to everyone. To view and RSVP to our upcoming meetings, please see our Meetup page.