Hey folks, it’s that time again. Our last meetup of 2018 finds us back at the Walnut Street Apple Store. For those not able to make it in person, the livestream is available below and as always chat will be in the Philly channel of the MacAdmins Slack.
Hey everyone, just a reminder that Temple University is hosting us this Thursday:
We’re going to cover What’s New and have an EDU roundtable discussion – if you work in education, you won’t want to miss this one. Please click the link above for details and to RSVP!
Hi everyone – just a quick note about this month’s social meetup. We’ll have more details soon, but our plan is to meet on Wednesday, May 23rd from 7 to 9 PM. We’ll send out an invitation once we have the details finalized, so please join the Meetup.com group if you haven’t already. Hope to see you there!
Our April 2018 meeting will take place at the Apple Store on Walnut Street next week! Please RSVP and join us!
Just a quick note that we’re hosting a social gathering this Thursday, at Three Monkeys Cafe. Please see our Meetup.com page for details and to RSVP. We’ll be closing RSVPs on Wednesday.
See you there!
We’ll be holding our first meetup of the year on February 15th, at 6 PM. Come join us at the Walnut Street Apple Store in Philadelphia!
Please RSVP at our Meetup page. As always, attendance is free, and we’ll have food, beverages, and lots to discuss about managing macOS and iOS devices. See you then!
Hey everyone! Just a reminder that we’ll be meeting at The Industry in South Philly on Monday. Please RSVP if you’d like to attend – see you then!
We’re a group of macOS and iOS administrators, serving the Greater Philadelphia region (including eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and South Jersey). Generally, we meet the third week of the month. Our meetings follow one of two formats:
- The even-numbered months take place at the Walnut Street Apple Store. Just walk to the back of the store, open the large door on the right, go up the stairs, and head to the conference room at the end of the hallway. You can also mention to an Apple employee that you’re attending the Mac Admins meeting.
- We discuss “What’s New” since we last met, and dive into a group discussion or a featured presentation (contact us if you’d like to present).
- Food and refreshments are provided, usually by a sponsor.
- The presentations are livestreamed via YouTube, and the link is posted here several minutes before the meetup starts.
- Chat is in the #philly channel in the MacAdmins Slack.
- The odd-numbered months are more open-ended. We’ll either meet at someone’s workplace (contact us if you’d like to host), or have a social gathering at a local restaurant.
All meetings are free to attend and open to everyone. To view and RSVP to our upcoming meetings, please see the sidebar to the right, or our Meetup page.
We apologize for the late announcement for this month’s meeting as we were still looking for a location. Fortunately, Joe from the Apple Store came through and we’ll be holding this month’s meeting at the Walnut Street Apple Store next Thursday, 9/22. With the release of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra this month there’ll be plenty to cover in What’s New and our open discussion, so RSVP here.
Sorry for the late reminder, but we’ll be at the Walnut Street Apple Store tomorrow, August 18th, for our August meetup. On the agenda this month is What’s New and our open discussion.
JAMF Software will again be sponsoring food and beverages
RSVP here and join us!
P.S. We’re still looking for locations to host the September and November meetings and/or if you’d like to present at a future meeting please contact us.